3 Ways to Get FREE TrafficMay 27, 2013
Everyone knows how important getting traffic to your website is. But as we all know just because you put something up, it doesn't mean that the people will start flowing in!Here are 3 FREE and very easy tips that you can use starting today to start getting more free traffic to your site!
3 ways to start getting more traffic to your site today!
1. Implement a Powerful Social Media Strategy:
Social Media Strategy is the Major Weapon in success of a blog. If you build right Social Media Strategy and use it at right times and right places, you could certainly be in the Winners.
Some Social media tips are given below which are extracted from the articles of highly renowned Social Media experts. You too can follow them to increase website traffic for free
- Post more and more engaging stuff. Stuff that call the people to comment more and more and like your posts more and more.
- Create your presence in all major Social Media websites and link your blog to them.
- Must include social media sharing buttons to your blog posts and main blog page.
- Share your new posts regularly on Social Media websites.
- Don’t just share new posts, but also give at least one hour a week to organize your older posts and share them to Social Media.
- Try to build more audience on Social Media.
- Use browser extensions or other SEO tools to save your time while sharing on Social Media.
The following Social Media Sharing websites are Must to Post websites
- Google Plus
- Give your 40% available time to Social Media sharing and Social Media audience building. It’s important and in this way you can increase website traffic within very less time.
Read more of this article at: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/12/18/7-powerful-ways-to-increase-website-traffic/#ixzz2USjlylsl
2. Traffic by Commenting on Other Blogs
Every comment you leave on a blog leaves a link back to your blog.
Comment strategically. Seek to build relationships with the blogger who wrote the post, and make sure you actually read the post before you comment on it.
Do your best to add value with every comment you leave, and people will click through to your site, in search of more value.
Look for blogs (and consider installing) a “Top Commentator” plugin that displays the names and links of the people who have commented the most times. Often these widgets are present on every page of a blog, so by getting a top commentator spot on a popular blog you can net a good amount of free advertising.
To find blogs with the Top Commentator plugin installed enter the following into Google: allintext: “Top Commentators” and add any keywords you are interested in to the end of that search string.
Read more of this article at: http://garinkilpatrick.com/free-traffic-to-a-site/
3. Awesome Content
Good content makes a huge difference in this process because it is linked to many other things which can work in your favor. If the content is well written, reliable and informative, there is a high chance that it will be shared on different social networking websites which will help increase your website’s popularity. Providing good content in a way guarantees that a person will visit your website again because the information he found here the first time was good enough for him/her to return. Keep things interesting by providing content in different formats like videos, podcasts and slide show presentations. This will also help you acquire more backlinks from authority sites.
Read more of this article at: http://basicblogtips.com/simple-traffic-tips.html
I hope the excerpts from these websites will help you be able to drive more traffic to your websites to help your businesses grow faster!
If you enjoyed, Please Post & Share so someone else can get some use from it
jsollee.10 - skype
PS - are you ready to change your life? Click Here NOW