AutoResponder Madness by Andre Chaperon - Level Up Your Email Marketing Game By Learning From The Best
AutoResponder Madness by Andre Chaperon is an email marketing training which will flip everything you know about email marketing on its head.
We will be taking an in depth look at what makes up AutoResponder Madness. Here is what you will learn in this review
- What is AutoResponder Madness and why is it different?
- Who is this program for
- Members Area Walk-Through and Module Description
- Pros and Cons
What is AutoResponder Madness and Why is it Different?
To put it lightly, AutoResponder Madness by Andre Chaperon is quite possibly the highest regarded email marketing course on the market.
The list of big name marketers and entrepreneurs who have either been personally trained by him, or have went through the training, would shock you.
People like - Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss, Perry Belcher, Jeff Walker and Matt Gallant are all customers.
The thing that makes this course so much different from anything that I have ever been through is the way email marketing is taught.
The problem with most email marketing courses is that they are taught wrong...
This is not the case with AutoResponder Madness. The training is very unique and different, but if you have patience, it will transform your email marketing game.
What Makes It Different?
The method that is taught in this course is "The Art of "Serialized" Storytelling to Captivate and Gain The Trust Of Your Audience"
Basically instead of writing promotional emails that everyone is sick of seeing, you are taught to do the exact opposite...
You are taught to write story type emails that will gain trust and captivate your readers.
Don't just run off with that piece of information and think you can do this... You need to have the method that is taught inside AutoResponder Madness.
The point of this is to get to know what your audience likes... segment them... show them only the offers that they have interest in. All by telling interesting stories, which makes writing emails much more fun.
Who Is AutoResponder Madness For?
Personally I believe this program is great for anyone (in any type of business) that is going to be using email marketing.
It does not matter what niche you are in, because the training can be used and adapted to any niche.
I recommend AutoResponder Madness if you are a beginner just starting out with email marketing. Although the training may be a little confusing to a beginner, work at it, and you will soon pass veteran email marketers.
If you are a veteran email marketer who has seen their open and engagement rates drop, I also recommend AutoResponder Madness to you.
It is never too late to learn the techniques that will get you better results... Because better engagement equals more money.
There is however a group of people I do not recommend purchase AutoResponder Madness.
If you are lazy and don't take action or make excuses... Don't buy it
AutoResponder Madness - Members Area Walk Through And Module Breakdown
Check Out The Video Of The AutoResponder Madness Members Area Walk Through
AutoResponder Madness by Andre Chaperon is broken down into 18 short lessons. Each Lesson is mostly written word, with a few images and videos sprinkled in when needed.
As with any program, it is recommended that you go through each module in order, and don't just start skipping around to the things you think you want to learn.
Here is a list of the lessons inside the members area:
- Lesson #1: Prelude
- Lesson #2: The Big Picture
- Lesson #3: Profiling & Understanding Your Audience
- Lesson #4: Creating ATTENTION Through The Use of a Hook
- Lesson #5: Open & Nested Loops (The Secret to Building Suspense, Drama, Tension & Owning Attention)
- Lesson #6: Story Direction & Structure (Storyboarding)
- Lesson #7: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 1)
- Lesson #8: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 2)
- Lesson #9: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 3)
- Lesson #10: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 4)
- Lesson #11: Soap Opera Sequence (Episode 5)
- Lesson #12: Soap Opera Sequence Summary
- Lesson #13: List Segmentation
- Lesson #14: Product Launch Sequence
- Lesson #15: Product Launch Sequence Case Study & Email Triads
- Lesson #16: Storytelling Hacks
- Lesson #17: Marketing Hacks
- Lesson #18: Inner Game Mastery
AutoResponder Madness - Pros & Cons
While this training is one of the best that I have ever been through and the Pros heavily outweigh the Cons I need to quickly go through both.
- You are learning the art of true email marketing from the best
- Andre Chaperon's client list is probably more impressive than any marketer out there
- The modules are short and to the point (it took me about 2 hours to go through the first time)
- $397 is not a bad price when you see it as an investment to raising your email marketing game
- It all is easy to understand and makes sense
- Your emails WILL get opened, read, and clicked because of the methods that are taught inside AutoResponder Madness
- If you do not learn well by reading AutoResponder Madness might be a little tough, since 95% is written
- The techniques are different and sound odd, if you are not open to trying... this will not work for you
- You have to work and practice (that is not a con, just a con to some people who are lazy)
- The price tag of $397 could be a little scary for the beginner or someone who doesn't have a lot of money
- You still need to have a website and know how to create landing pages to get people on your list (this is ONLY email marketing training)
AutoResponder Madness - Final Verdict
If you are looking to step up your email game, AutoResponder Madness is definitely something you should check out.
I 100% recommend it to anyone who is struggling with email marketing, or not getting the results they want.
I'm both a member and user of this program and it was a great decision because it has really helped my email marketing.